找回密码
 注册【推荐qq微信】

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1381|回复: 2

[转贴] 阿凡达《I see you》---欣赏

[复制链接]
xinbo21 发表于 10.2.12 22:31:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
《I see you》是由Leona Lewis (利昂娜·刘易斯)演唱的,她是英国著名选秀节目X-Factor第三季的冠军。在新生代的女歌手中利昂娜无疑是唱功颇强的一位,她的真假声转换让人称奇。 作曲:James Horner 填词:Simon Franglen 演唱:Leona Lewis【英国超女】 Walking through a dream I see you My light in darkness breathing hope of new life Now I live through you and you through me Enchanting I pray in my heart that this dream never ends I see me through your eyes Living through life flying high Your life shines the way into paradise So I offer my life as a sacrifice I live through your love RYEDUNET You teach me how to see All that's beautiful My senses touch your word I never pictured Now I give my hope to you I surrender I pray in my heart that this world never ends I see me through your eyes Living through life flying high Your love shines the way into paradise So I offer my life I offer my love for you When my heart was never open (and my spirit never free) To the world that you have shown me But my eyes could not devision All the colours of love and of life ever more Evermore (I see me through your eyes) I see me through your eyes (Living through life flying high) Flying high Your love shines the way into paradise So I offer my life as a sacrifice And live through your love And live through your life I see you I see you 【中译】 梦里穿行 我见到了你 是我黑暗中的光芒,吐纳新生活的希望 于是我中有你,你中有我 就这么着了魔 从心底祈愿,沉醉梦里不愿醒 通过你的眼睛,看到真实的自己 驰骋生活,朝天际飞去 而你照亮了通往天堂的轨迹 我愿意献出自己的生命 因你的爱,我才存在 是你教我睁开双眼 看清世间美丽 从未描绘过你的世界 我的感官却能触碰 给你我全部的希望 我彻底投降 从心底祈愿,这世界不要消亡 通过你的眼睛,看到真实的自己 驰骋生活,朝天际飞去 而你照亮了通往天堂的轨迹 把我的生命交给你 把我的爱,统统给你 我从未开启的心 从未自由的魂灵 是你引领我步入新天地 但我这凡胎肉眼,要怎么分辨 这爱的色彩,这生命的斑斓,从今往后 直到永远 通过你的眼睛,看到真实的自己 驰骋生活,朝天际飞去 而你照亮了通往天堂的轨迹 我愿意献出自己的生命 因你的爱,我才存在 因你的生命,我才存在 我见到了你 我见到了你

评分

参与人数 1 +24 收起 理由
风狂 + 24

查看全部评分

幸福平安 发表于 10.2.12 22:54:27 | 显示全部楼层
就是有些吓人,太太吓人了 8
风狂 发表于 10.2.15 21:20:30 | 显示全部楼层
这部电影,我看过。还可以!谢谢楼主分享

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|哈公网监备2301001704号|手机版|哈尔滨论坛 ( 黑ICP备2022001648号-1 ) 2008-2022十五年老站 关于我们

GMT+8, 24.5.21 18:29 , Processed in 0.050319 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On.