sxh 发表于 11.5.9 08:16:51

I am the only one

文章简介:MynameisGuTodayisespHavingretuRightnowIa
       哈尔滨宝宝论坛欢迎各位朋友多来交流 共同成长 !!   
    Myname is Guanyi Zhao I was born on the second of January '2007 It is my first birthday today Ever since I was given birth to the family' I have been sourrounded by love and care given by both my parents and my grandparentsI am told that wherever I am taken by my parents' people’s attention will be drawn by me because of the fact that I am considered to be one of the extremely handsome babies'which has brought a lot of pride and pleasure to my parentsI am so happy to have been born in this family'and to have got a father who is pretty famous for his wonderful teaching ' and a pretty mother whose full-time job is to take care of me
    Today is especially meaningful to me Early this morning my mother began to preparefor my birthday partyMy father came home much earlier than usual to celebrate this wonderful day WE went to Jinyuan Shopping Center where I enjoyed myself so much at the Children’s GardenI really hated to have to be back home 'for I hadn’t had enough fun yet And I am sure that my dear father and mother will often take me there
    Having returned home' my father lit a candle and trained me to blow it off How could I have done so They must have forgotten how old I was I was indeed smart' for I just put it out by using myright hand It was a piece of cake
    Right now I am too young to write anything myselfBut I don’t think it will be long before I am able to do it all by myselfThank you for reading it
                                                                                                             08-01-02

页: [1]
查看完整版本: I am the only one